I know it has been a month since we said goodbye to 2011, but maybe it has given me some good time to think about all the great memories we had!
It was a great year! Here are some of our favorite happenings!
Our first (and only so far) year of marriage! Before getting married I always remember people saying how difficult the first year is. I feel so blessed because it was just so fun for us and the most rewarding year of my life so far.
- I got a job with the National Children's Study at USU. Looking back this job has been a HUGE tender mercy for our family. I work 9-5, have awesome benefits and Anthony gets half tuition. :)
- We enjoyed a fantastic honeymoon to San Diego!
- Anthony ventured to Southern Utah with his dad for some real "Man vs. Wild" time in March.
- Anthony graduated Summa Cum Laude from USU in Accounting (my husband is SO smart and talented!)
- We had a blast vacationing to Southern Utah with our friends Mick and Emilee in May. Even though I was scared of getting eaten by bears, I ended up having a good time. :)
- Anthony completed a 3 month internship with PricewaterhouseCoopers in Salt Lake. He was so awesome that they offered him a fulltime job starting in September 2012!
- We had a wonderful summer together although we had to live apart. We were able to spend our first 4th of July together since I was a missionary for the last three.
- We relaxed on the beautiful Island of Kauai for a week with my family in August.
- Anthony was awarded a $5,000 scholarship for rocking the GMAT and being the great scholar that he is. He was also chosen as one of the top students in the Huntman School of Business and had his student fees waived for Fall 2011. (Yes, I am bragging here).
- In the Fall I auditioned for the American Festival Chorus and made it! It has been a blast to sing with a group again.
- We have met some wonderful new friends.
- We watched my little brother go through the temple in October and go on a mission just a few weeks ago.
- We have learned to love some new hobbies. Anthony made one of the greatest investments of his life and bought a new mountain bike.
- I survived some pretty mean hikes this year and actually like it now (especially that I got my own CUTE camelback for Christmas. :))
Love, Lemons


